Frequently Asked Questions
A business that is majority-owned by underrepresented individuals, who have experienced disadvantages due to: race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or military affiliation.
Underrepresented groups are categorized as:
- African American/Black Owned
- Hispanic, Latin(a/o), & Latinx Owned
- Asian, Asian American, Pacific Islander, or Desi Owned
- Native American/Indigenous Owned
- Woman Owned
- Differently Abled Owned
- LGBTQ+ Owned
- Veteran Owned
See complete eligibility requirements here
Disney Advertising may select up to four (4) businesses.
If your business is selected, we will contact you by April 2023.
If your business is selected, you will receive mentorship to:
- Establish and inform your brand story using research and insights
- Develop your brand story using strategy and creativity
- Translate your brand story using media and communication tactics
Benefits of the program include:
- Mentorship from advertising professionals
- Dedicated review sessions to support development of your marketing strategy
- Training sessions to expand your knowledge of advertising tools
- Access to marketing resources
- Scale your business with advertising exposure across the Walt Disney portfolio of brands
- Increased brand awareness
Disney Advertising will require the following commitment:
- Attend all training and mentorship sessions as scheduled
- Respond to all requests for information in a timely manner
- Provide feedback and metrics for all ad executions with the Walt Disney Company
At the end of the program participants will have received support in the development of their marketing strategy and may have the opportunity to execute one or more advertising campaigns with the Walt Disney Company. Participants will also have access to a library of resources to continue their advertising journey on their own.
Disney Advertising offers a library of resources that can help businesses make the most of their advertising dollars. Advertisers looking to better navigate the ever-changing video ecosystem can access proprietary research and impactful marketplace insights across the Disney portfolio.
Advertisers interested in adding streaming TV to their media mix can leverage Disney Advertising’s Hulu Ad Manager, an easy-to-use self-service ad platform that gives businesses of all sizes the ability to reach engaged audiences on Hulu.
Learn more about how Hulu Ad Manager works, access on-demand resources for streaming TV success, and Sign Up For Free to gain access to a library of how-to articles, platform demos, and live webinars where advertisers can get all of their streaming questions answered.
No, you must be physically present in the United States to apply.
Participation in Project Elevate is conditioned upon your unrestricted right to work lawfully in the United States throughout the duration of the Project Elevate program and any additional post-term obligations entered into with Disney.
No, Disney will not sponsor work visas to participate in Project Elevate.
No, Disney will not provide travel, housing and transportation arrangements during the Project Elevate Program.
No, you must complete the online application via our website.